LeBunny Bleu @ The Gardens Mall

This year is about work, work, work and very little play. Boo.

It was a choice I made so I'm not really complaining, but I do miss travelling, so bad.
Though I honestly should think of ways to make it work. 

I did go on a media trip to Thailand which was nice. And another coming up to Macau. 

But I probably have to cancel my three weeks Japan trip year end. Due. To. Work. 
This sucks.
If only I could change the name of my flight but I bought it on a whim and they were promo tickets. So.. yea... burn, baby, burn!


Went to LeBunny Bleu last month in The Gardens. I've seen it several times but never got around to go inside. Turned out the shoes they offered were surprisingly affordable and generally very cute. Most feature their logo of a cheeky bunny peaking at you. If you're not a heel fan, this might be the place as they boast mostly flats. But they do suffer from insufficient sizes for feet like mine. Tall girl. Big feet. 

Do you know I share the same feet size as JLo? *smug* And she's shorter. (yes I still refer her as JLo, it's easier)

Here's my visit. 






Crop Top: Miss Selfridge
Jacket: Zara
Midi Skirt: designer boutique in Terminal 21, Bangkok
Platform shoes: Aldo

















I have a lot of shoes but this is my first pair of funky sneakers. 

Share:

0 kissed Nicole