Lyon Christmas Night Market

Got back from a weekend of fun and sun with the girls in Langkawi.

Sunset yacht sailing with lots of bikinis shots, good food, lots of booze and great fun out at sea.
I went for my second jet skiing in Langkawi on this trip, went faster than the previous time because had a lighter passenger with me. :p


Here's some photos of Lyon and Lyon's night market right before Christmas.

lyon city


lyon cathedral


seafood lyon
Foie Gras and lobster


pastry in lyon
French pastries never fails to impress me


lyon ferris wheel
Lyon's famous ferries wheel


lyon night market
Christmas Night Market


pottery shop night market lyon


pottery
Christmas pottery!


foie gras pate
these will burn a little hole in your wallet


meat and jamon in night market lyon
red cured/dried meat galore


variety of mulled wines
I loved these. Mulled wines, basically heated wines to be drank on cold winter days. It's fabulous!


mulled wine
It warms your body almost instantly, and works better than hot cocoa or coffee by a mile's run.


wee pin and her mulled wine
my host, wee pin, and her mulled wine


nicolekiss and santa
sharing mine with santa


christmas tree lyon
seemingly dodgy Christmas tree in a dodgy town (I said 'seemingly', Lyonis don't get offended)


lyon christmas night market


Woke up the next day to this view outside the room.

morning snow


SNOW!! Abundance of them!
It was gonna be a white Christmas!

Share:

1 kissed Nicole

  1. Aw...this post just makes me miss Lyon so much! I wish I could go back there one Christmas...

    ReplyDelete