*heart* H&M and Highest High Heels

I've been doing a lot of shopping lately.

It's not normal for me to shop when I travel, but this trip to the Middle East was too overwhelming I just couldn't resist myself.

So many temptations in Dubai, so many brands Malaysia doesn't have, so many things that I love.

my h&m


H&M for one. I still cannot believe there isn't any H&M brand in South East Asia yet. Yes yes I know it's coming into Singapore end of this year (yay!!!), but the fact remains there isn't any store available in the whole of SEA right at this moment!

Just so you know, H&M was/is one of my favourite brands in the UK (back in my student days).

I bought two dresses and a jumpsuit.

new black dress


I wore this out today, pairing it with my gold Aldo heels.

h&m black dress


I had another in baby beige pink polka dot. Cost me 79 dirhams, only RM65. Too cheap! (Thanks to ringgit for being so strong during my travels, for once)

The jumpsuit I got is the same one Gisele wears in this photo,




but instead of brown I bought it in olive green because the brown ran out of my size.


I also bought a pair of floral print heels from Forever 21, declaring it to be my highest high heels ever owned.

tallest heels ever


It's exactly.... a total of.... 5.5 inches tall!!!!

tallest heels from forever21


Making it officially my tallest high heels (tallest, highest, whatever).

forever21 shoes


They're so gorgeous I can just melt in it.

floral print high heels


After wearing it, I would be 185cm in height. So intimating, me likey.

The heels cost me 95 dirhams which is around RM80, which is really cheap considering Forever 21 in Malaysia sells their heels normally at RM129. That's 40% cheaper!

Another brand that Malaysia doesn't have is Bath and Body Works; which is a brand from the US. Which is the nicest body lotion ever~!

I'm totally into the Passionfruit scent atm.

bath and body works passion fruit lotion


I smell so delicious after I applied it after shower everyday. My host in Dubai was using it everyday and it made me wanna eat her every time I smelt it on her.

Nom nom nom. Mmmm....

It's like 45 dirhams which is like RM37, more expensive than the price in the US, but hey, beggar can't be chooser.


Speaking of the states, my friend Bryan just got back from the states lately and along with him brought back my bestest buy this first half of the year (so far).

Coastal Scents Make-ups!!!!!

coastal scents make ups


All five palettes of them!!!

You know Coastal Scents, right?

The one that all the major make-up gurus on Youtube are using it.

People like Michelle Phan and manwomanfilm (her username on youtube, she's a super talented Japanese make-up guru) are using them.

coastal scents 88 color eye shadow palette


They're famous for their 88 Color Eye Shadow Palette.

I also have their

88 Warm Palette.
88 Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette
88 Metal Mania Palette

and their 6 Contour Blush Palette

coastal scents blush palatte


The end.

I officially declare myself BROKE for these two months.
(especially after a secret purchase I made this morning, tbc soon)

Share:

1 kissed Nicole

  1. The high-heels look more like the high heel version of Paranakan nyonya shoes.

    ReplyDelete