Project Alpha Nicolekiss (Ep. 5, 6, 7)

You've seen the first four episodes of my Project Alpha show. Here are the rest of the episodes.

Enjoy.


Episode 5.




Episode 6.




And the Final Episode 7.




Believe it or not. I haven't watched these myself. I watched the first four already.

But I just couldn't bear looking myself on screen. It felt so weird!!!

Let me know what you think. And I will share my opinion/review when I actually plucked up enough guts to watch this through.

Anyway, it's now onto Redmummy this week. So remember to catch the red hot mother of two strutting it on screen.


Btw, I know I'm getting so long-winded. But don't forget to vote for me for Best Travel Blog in the Blog Award!!






Share:

11 kissed Nicole

  1. Hi Nicole! So when are we going diving? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would find it weird too if i watch myself on a video.. even worse, my voice is weird too! lol..

    anyway, all the best with the award! =)

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem different from the time that you hanged out with us... More ermm, formal?? LoL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are at your best, Nicole. It's your first time to talk in front of camera right, so take it as a lesson lor... You can do it better in future as you've the experience.

    You are fine in your videos actually so no worries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are superb in your videos!

    I like your voice very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have my vote (@ AP Blog Awards)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted you like 3 to 4 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, i'm quite a fan of your blog..

    just to inform you that on the 2nd paragraph after the last video, the word 'bare' is supposed to be 'bear'..

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were fantastic. Go watch the videos. I enjoyed it. I like that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had enjoy myself watching all your videos last night. You're so beautiful and attractive. Stylish and cool.

    I wish i could travel all around the world like you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow i must say i am very impressed.. traveling to so many places by yourself and just seeing the world! You can like, do travel shows on tv!!
    Can't wait to see your new travel posts!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete