Ritz Carlton Afternoon Tea with Diamonds

Diamonds and afternoon teas. Sounds like the perfect love affair to me.

SK all love diamond

SK all love diamond

When I was invited to have afternoon teas at the Ritz to look at diamonds, I couldn't refuse.

It was an afternoon learning looking at the trademark 81-facet cut diamonds by SK Jewellery, called the ALLOVE diamond. While traditional diamonds usually go by 57-facet cut, the ALLOVE diamond gains more reflective advantages, thus resulting in a brighter, shinier diamond. Under the loupe, you see 10 symmetrical hearts and arrows at the top and bottom of the diamonds respectively.

After having my fill of camomile tea and scones with cream and jams, I waltzed over to the diamonds (naturally) to stare at the gorgeous display of diamond rings and necklaces. Now I'm not a person who wears fine jewellery, but I do enjoy looking at them, simply because, and this was unknown to most of my peers, I used to work in the jewellery industry. I remember the days of walking through jewellery conventions in Bangkok and Hong Kong, staring at diamonds, gems and gold day in day out. Something about these stones fascinated me endlessly.

There was a statement necklace which was not available for our viewing that day, called The Light of Life necklace, boasting over 6000 diamonds and cost more than RM3 million. Here's a image of it I sourced from the net.

The Light of Life necklace by Allove worth RM3 million


SK all love diamond

SK all love diamond

SK all love diamond

SK all love diamond

SK all love diamond

SK all love diamond

SK all love diamond

SK all love diamond

SK all love diamond

SK all love diamond

SK all love diamond

SK all love diamond
My two sheets of 0.2g gold that I got to bring home with me. 


Share:

1 kissed Nicole

  1. I'm sure these jewelries will look really great on you. They should have asked you to be one of the models.

    ReplyDelete