Coloring My Hair Blue @ Hareta Hair Studio

Blue hair @ HARETA HAIR STUDIO

I colored my hair again!

This time it's BLUE.
Bright neon navy blue.

It's the year of hair colors for me. I should do a hair compilation one of these days for my hair.

My stylist Sunny from Hareta Hair Studio had this color imported from USA and I waited for more than two months for the color to arrive. SO HAPPY!

Blue hair @ HARETA HAIR STUDIO

The moment I heard the color has arrived, I couldn't make myself there faster had I been able to teleport. The process wasn't as long as I had anticipated. Since my hair was already properly ombre bleached, they simply applied the color onto my hair, washed it off, blew dry and curled.

Before and after blue hair
Before and After coloring

The blue is so striking and breathlessly gorgeous. It shine gloriously under sunlight and appear purple-ish in the dark. Neon characteristic and in Sunny's term: 3D-like.

These are photos of my hair under natural light I took with my phone, completely raw and unedited.

Blue hair

Blue hair

Blue hair

Blue hair

Blue hair


Have you ever seen a more beautiful blue!!! It's making my fall in love with BLUE. And I don't own a lot of things in blue, which says a lot!

When I looked at these photos, I had to ask myself several times: "Is this really my hair?" while feeling all elated and butterfly inside.

Blue hair @ HARETA HAIR STUDIO
Second day curl

Blue hair @ HARETA HAIR STUDIO
Third day curl

Blue hair @ HARETA HAIR STUDIO
Fourth day curl - messy but still rocking it.


Will be writing an article on tips to maintaining blue hair soon.

Thanks Sunny for the beautiful hair! Here's his number if you're interested. 012-2702291
He seldom picks up his phone when he's working so just text him, usually I'd just whatsapp him.


Share:

3 kissed Nicole

  1. The colour is gorgeous and so vibrant. It's a good look for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will probably do the same thing to my hair but with orange I guess =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still obsessed with this post. <3

    ReplyDelete