Paintings Looking for New Owners!

For those of you who follow my Twitter will know that I've started painting a couple of months ago.

As promised, here are some of my current paintings which I've done.
Not a lot considering the amount of time I have since I started, but they'll be coming in waves. So do keep a look out on this space.

O, btw, they're looking for new owners who are interested to have them. ^^
You may bank in the payment to me. Email me for any enquiry at nicootan@gmail.com


no1 (fish) 12x12 08_11
"Fish" 12x12 inch
Oil on Canvas
Details: thick vibrant brush strokes creating 3D effect on canvas
RM220
SOLD


no2 (fireworks) 12x12 08_11
"Fireworks" 12x12 inch
Acrylic on Canvas
RM200
SOLD


no3 (happiness) 12x16 0811
"Happiness" 12x16 inch
Acrylic on Canvas
RM400
SOLD


no4 (mood) 12x16 08_11
"Mood" 12x16 inch
Acrylic on Canvas
RM400
SOLD


no5 (life) 12x16 09_11
"Life" 12x16 inch
Acrylic on Canvas
RM400
SOLD


Latest creation:
no6 (muse)12x16 09_11
"Muse" 12x16 inch (with flash)

no6 (muse)12x16 09_11_without flash
"Muse" 12x16 inch (without flash)
Acrylic on Canvas
Details: beautiful gold flakes lined with strokes on canvas; shimmering effect when exposed to sunlight
RM400
SOLD


Art has always been a passion of mine.

Exactly ten years ago, I made the decision to pursue a degree that is non-relevant to my interest, influenced by opinions of family and friends; so instead of fine art, I went with the hyped subject of the time - software engineering.

I didn't regret what I've chosen, but if I could only do it one time in this lifetime, it would have to be fine art.

But no one says it has to be just one time.

So here's a big dream of mine this year.

To generate enough income, partly from the sales of my paintings, to buy me a ticket to a one year course of fine arts in a noted university (i.e. Sydney).

Thus~~ if you're interested to make a late twenties girl's dream come true, and if you fancy my art pieces, don't hestitate to email me at nicootan@gmail.com to order one of my fabulous paintings (ceh~ shameless :p hahaha).

Thank you for your support. :)


ps// I accept international orders. Shipping fee applies. :)

Share:

2 kissed Nicole

  1. what the hell. didn't know you paint. damn nice wei. i like 'life' the most.

    ReplyDelete