Date with Cate Blanchett right before Oscar 2016

I had a date with Cate Blanchett just two days before her attendance to the Oscar 2016 where she was nominated as Best Actress for her role in "Carol".

cate blachett oscar 2016
She looked stunning in her Armani Prive seafoam dress. And her skin, long credited to the use of SK-II was just immaculate.

cate blachett oscar 2016

Don't believe me. Here's an actual voice recording of her with the mention of moi.
Would have been better if she pronounce my name more eloquently in the second mention. 

It was night time in LA and too early in Kuala Lumpur. I was enjoying my pastry breakfast while waiting for my chance to speak to gorgeous Cate Blanchett. 

SK-II with Cate Blanchett _Nicolekiss

SK-II with Cate Blanchett _Nicolekiss

Ok. So it was a global conference. And Yuna was the moderator, in case we asked anything inappropriate. But it was a really amazing experience. And her flawless skin just shined through the screen. I've never seen skin so radiant.

We were each gifted her secret beauty kit by SK-II which consisted of Facial Treatment Oil, R.N.A. Power Radical New Age, Facial Treatment Essence and Mid-Day Miracle Essence. There were two missing pieces from her secret beauty regime, one of which was the FTE Masks which I love love love.

But I'm all too keen to try out the facial treatment oil by SK-II ever since I started converting to oil skincare (cleansing oil and facial oil). And Cate did mention over the video conference that she adored the Facial Treatment Oil, which got me even more excited.

SK-II with Cate Blanchett _Nicolekiss

SK-II with Cate Blanchett _Nicolekiss

SK-II with Cate Blanchett _Nicolekiss

Time to work hard to get those radiant skin. 

Share:

0 kissed Nicole