L'Occitane and O'slee

Just a couple of weekends ago I decided to dress up and head out for an L'Occitane event since I do love their products and decided to check out their latest almond lotion collection.

I was blur max that day that I made it to the event after it has ended, mixing up the time of the event.
Fail max.

But still I managed to snap some photos of the pretty packagings (I do love their packaging) and tried out some testers so I know what to get when I finish my lotion next. (Which is proving a difficult feat since I have a lot of lotions, but never stopped me from buying them since I adore lotions and will eventually finish them).


Then just last week I went to another event, hosted at Seri Carcosa, and ended up there an hour too early and the event was delayed by two hours so I was just sitting there playing with my phone for a good two hours. Double fail.

At least it was a good opportunity to explore new beauty products. yay! Said beauty line was O'slee which is a Hong Kong brand brought into Malaysia about five years ago by this really young guy (currently in his 25th) who has the skin of a baby's bottom, not to mention unbearable good looks (no photo of him, sorry).  They dabble mostly with rosehip as the main ingredient which I fancy a lot since I depended on rosehip oil to remove scars which were left by injuries. (I'm clumsy that way)

I intend to use the ruby toner as a toner mask since my biggest concern has always been dehydration. It's only RM59.90 in guardian, pretty affordable to perform a toner mask routine.

















my haul



selfie in Seri Carcosa toilet






Second haul - Three star products: Peeling Gel, Ruby Toner and Lemon Soda Serum (for whitening)





Websites:
For L'Occitane: http://my.loccitane.com/
For O'slee: http://www.oslee.com.my/ (available in all guardians Malaysia)

Share:

0 kissed Nicole