[Blondie in Me] Floral, Lace and Elegance

It was a point in time when my hair was going through a bleaching process that would take several months before it would reach the color I desire, which was somewhere between ash, ash blonde and platinum blonde.

So for a period of time I had to be a blonde, which I didn't really like because it was difficult for me to pull off elegance and sophistication in a bright orange blonde hair.

But not for wanting to try. So these are my OOTDs in those times.

Sequin Crop Top
Cropped top and circle skirt.  Both from #topshop #croppedtop #fashion #ootd #lotd #lookoftheday #outfitoftheday #outfit #instafashion #circleskirt #clozette
Sequin top and full circle skirt from Topshop.


The Cute Ponytail
Top from #mng #mango skirt from #missselfridge cropped blazer from #zara shoes from #aldo. #lotd #ootd #lookoftheday #outfitoftheday #fashion #instafashion
Cropped cover-up jacket: Zara
Top: Mango / MNG
Skirt: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Aldo

Can finally tie up my hair. Back is long enough to do a higher ponytail. #ootd #lotd #blonde #shorthair
earrings and necklace set: gifts from Oman


Pretty in Pink
Floral thread. #coordinatetoday #lookoftheday #liposonix #outfitoftheday #ootd #lotd #outfit #clozette #missselfridge
Top: Taiwan
Floral print skirt: Miss Selfridge
Head band: Shibuya 109 Tokyo, Japan
Necklace: Bangkok, Thailand


The Try-Out Piece
Tried out a dress from #jaspal. So in love with it. But didn't buy it cause I'm trying to save. #goodgirl #selfpat #shopping #fashion #instafashion
Not so much an ootd. I tried this dress out in Jaspal and thought it's worth a blog feature. I didn't buy it because I was punishing myself after spending too much money; still, it's such a lovely dress.


Black Lace Seduction
#latergram #ootd #fashion #outfitoftheday #oasos #lotd #lookoftheday #clozette @femalemag #FMGphotoaday
Dress from Asos. 

Share:

0 kissed Nicole