Painting in Bali: Tanah Lot, Ubud, Money Temple

I am back from Bali!!!

A day of painting by the pool. #bali #travel #holiday #painting #art #work
Painting on the pool deck was such a surreal feeling. Gin and tonic was the perfect companion. Next time I would like to try shrooms while painting, the outcome would be interesting.

In the span of one week I have finished 2 and half books, painted 15 baby pieces of artwork and 5 small ones. Though halfway through I ran out of red paint so technically out of the 5 I really only managed to finish one, whereas the 4 was left half done.

Met a lot of new local friends along the way and seen beautiful artifacts and decorations and scenery for inspirations.

Beautiful #ubud #travel #bali   Padi fields.
Ubud

Productive!

I brought back a few souvenirs to decorate the house. Now my house is messier than ever with all the things I brought back from around the world! LOL. Okay, I will clear it up eventually then the decorations will look amazing!

Riding through the padi field in #bali heading to #tanahlot #travel #kerobokan #bike
Padi field on the way to Tanah Lot

Beautiful Tanah Lot. Fourth time to #bali, first time to #tanahlot #travel #sunset #sea #beach #holiday
I waited for the wave to hit before capturing this photo of Tanah Lot

That's me on #tanahlot taking photo of the sea and rock formation behind me. And yes, that's rice on my forehead. #hindu #pray #bali #hinduism #travel #kerobokan #holy
The rice on my forehead was part of a Hindu blessing at Tanah Lot.

The magnificent trees of monkey temple. #ubud #travel #bali #indonesia
Trees in Monkey Temple, Ubud

Monkey temple in #ubud. I feel that I've been here before. Many years ago. #travel #bali #temple
Monkey Temple


Oh, and this is one of my finished painting in Bali. It's not the whole painting, more like the middle-ish section, just snapped with my camera phone.

One of my finished artwork on this trip. #travel #art #painting #artwork #abstract #bali #sanur #holiday
This is sold. btw.

Those who are interested to consign a piece, or two, please email me at nicootan@gmail.com


Share:

0 kissed Nicole