St Paul's Cathedral @ London

I love St Paul's Cathedral, in fact I love all cathedrals and mosques and old churches and those big monumental temples.

On the first two times of my visits to London I've never did the touristy things of visiting the necessary places, so on the third time, I decided it was time to see St Paul's Cathedral.

St Paul's Cathedral
love this shot of a man standing in the middle of all gloriousness.

St Paul's Cathedral
ceiling decor of the cathedral

there's a section in the cathedral off the mezzanine area where you're not allowed to take photos. In this area there's a place called the whisper hall which is a massive dome shape corridor and wall, it's designed in a way that when you were to whisper on one end of the dome, the person situated on the furthest point on the other end will be able to hear you. It's really fun.

St Paul's Cathedral
beautiful cold London from above.

St Paul's Cathedral

St Paul's Cathedral

St Paul's Cathedral

St Paul's Cathedral
all the shoppers down the streets

St Paul's Cathedral

St Paul's Cathedral

Found this really cool drink design that's fun and simple. Love it.

this water
makes you wanna open it and see if cloud would puff out of the bottle LOL

this water

this water
shake it!

this water
talk about being specific. Good to be specific. :p

this water

nicolekiss big cookie

I shall end this post with a large cookie as big as my face!
Yummeh~

Share:

2 kissed Nicole

  1. Nice bottle!

    And that is one huge cookie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. St Paul's Cathedral looks very beautiful and I'm sure it has an interesting history. I like the idea of the whisper hall, it's sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete