My New Toy

mandarin hotel


Acer recently launched its first thinnest Ultrabook that promise to give its user an instant on instant connect experience.

acer launch


For most of you who don't know, I lost my laptop lately due to theft, thanks to the many contractors and their minions who walked in and out of my house weeks ago. That laptop was barely a year old and it's still practically brand new, considering I only use it whenever I travel these days, and it cost a small fortune. :(

*emo*

acer bag
lookie, I got an Acer bag


The Launch was the Acer Aspire S3, the talk of the town, with the thinnest ultrabook resembling exactly like the Macbook Air. It's also said to be come on from sleep mode in just two seconds.

at the launch of aspire s3


Retailing at RM2599, it's pretty affordable.

Behold~

medium


He he he~ Who could resist a sexy like that.

Share:

0 kissed Nicole