(H&M) A Little Leopard in Me

cardigan look


So I'd though I tried a little different. I walked into H&M and bought a handful of sundresses to pair with my all too formal, all too boyish or all too serious wardrobe: mostly consists of cocktail dresses, dinner dresses, day dresses, print t-shirts, shorts, jeans, white black and grey? shirts; oh, and a jumpsuit, also from H&M.

Then I walked into Cotton On for more, playsuit included.

leopard print dress


A little leopard print can go a long way.
I don't even know what that means.
I'm hung over writing this, go figure.

Didn't they say animal prints can bring out the wilder side in you.

I'm not wild, not by nature, though some say I am by my appeareance. I'd always find that a little annoying.

So I'd tone it down with a cardigan and a pair of leggings.

the way i sit at home


Cardigan: MNG (Mango)
Leopard sundress: H&M
Leggings: China (I think)


And errr... that's how I sit at home. Yep. :*p

Share:

0 kissed Nicole