Fun as a Playsuit

Shopping season is here and this week alone I'm going to be spending my days at two separate Clearance Sale.

Gotta love mid-year sale.

La Senza will be having their 50% off clearance items this 30th June; whereas on the same day, Valiram Group is throwing a luxury shoe sale at Starhill (I'm thinking Jimmy Choo).

How do I split myself? God protect my credit card. Amen.


While we're all on a shop and tell craze, here's my look of the day.

complete outfit


Having fun with a little black playsuit. The first time I laid eyes on one was in a fashion mag of H&M and instantly I swore solemnly to get one.

Playsuit is a really fun piece. You can wear it at home like you would a romper, pair with a cardigan for tea with your gfs, or blinged it up for a night of partay! Or better, bring it along on your beach holiday!

I snagged this piece up at Cotton On in Singapore, at retail full price (despite being the Great Singapore Sale period) since it's new item.


Theme of this look: accessory accessory accessory.

look


belt and accessories


Black Playsuit: Contton On
Belt: H&M (Dubai)
Necklaces: (short) a present, (long) from Bangkok
Bangle: Sunway Pyramid
Ring: Bangkok
Earrings: can't remember
Booties: Aldo (Taiwan)

Share:

0 kissed Nicole