My New Baby!!

It arrived one morning at my doorstep weeks before my departure to China.

dell laptop delivery box


So handsomely hidden in a knee height box. Shying its beauty from the rest of the world.

But I was ready to unveil its virginity.

It's bold.

pink xps logo


It's pink!

pink dell logo


And it costs my baby RM3.5k.

M1330 xps dell laptop keyboard


Guys, meet my baby.

xps M1330 dell laptop


The dell xps M1330!!!

xps laptop open view


I simply LOVE!!!

Thank you baby!!!!

Share:

29 kissed Nicole

  1. I don't really like dell but that's a Sexy looking thing...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute..so nicolekiss..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it weighs a ton! I have a Dell too, and it's heavy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nicole just found your blog searching for assignment pictures on google - What a find! This is such a great way for me to ward off homesickness for like-minded bananas while studying in Melbourne. I'll be checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. been using a beefed up m1330 since oct last year and running vista ultimate on it...quite a mean little beast :) excellent buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute !!! but are dell laptops good ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. viva la dell! haha. I think dell is the sturdiest and stable brand of computers around, after HP. I had no problem with my dell laptop of 2 years~ I'm getting an XPS soon! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. the pink color killed it!! sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol.. what happen to the ppl nowadays, seems like everyone is buying dell. I just bough an inspiron 1520. Kinda cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations! welcome to the community of dell ownership

    i also owned a pink dell laptop but mine is inspiron 1420 since last year oct, so far so good! no problem and user friendly, i like it!

    a lot of people like to said dell is no good and bla bla...but actually it is just a gossip, just ignore it and get yourself a dell laptop today!

    why spend so much for the other brands for the same feature and usage?

    don't miss understand, dell don't pay me a single cent for this

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dell warranty is good! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not a big fan of Dell, but I <3 the color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nic,Where did U buy that???

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nicole!!So you finally decided on the XPS!! Haha!! You must be real happy now..:P

    Btw to readers out there, the Dell warranty is good. But parts sucks. All come from various places(indonesia, china..etc.).But their warranty is really good and effiecient. My computer encountered BlueScreen on the first day so got dell to come and take a look at it. They changed my mother board and ram.

    A few weeks later, the same problem happened. They came and changed my ram. I asked why there were so many problems and to that the engineer told me that Dell's parts are unreliable (engineer is outsourced). To those who know their tech stuff, have you heard of Promos RAM? Well that's what Dell is using. But then again, im using inspiron 1420 so maybe it's only lousy for the lower end lappies and not the XPSs.

    Sorry nicole for spamming your comment!!! Just sharing my two cents!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dell laptop not much problem la...
    everywhere, other vendor machine also all Made in China... haha
    I also Dell user's.. using Latitude model...at least, i like the Dell service which is far better than the rest..

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi chickenluck, i just bought a dell 1420 too.. from the pc show in spore.. and it's great! yes, i've heard of promos ram before because i was in the RAM industry before.. and their yield is very good.. perhaps it's just you that's unlucky getting all the PC-grade parts from dell.. as i know, dell is the key customer for many companies.. btw, i've worked in memory products line for 3 yrs and microprocessor industry for a year. so let's not make assumptions just based on your bad experience... and congrats to nicole! i loved the pink!.. but i loved the spring green more :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have the same laptop now but yours is cute since it is pink. :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely piece of equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. XPS is gorgeous! I'm a Dell user too & I have to say their service is superb! Smart choice of choosing Dell :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your new notebook. The XPS 1330 is a fine piece of work.

    I'm sure it will serve you well on your travels.

    One of these days you should write a review.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Read your blog off and on ... quite interesting .. BTW, where do you get the $$$$ to travel so often overseas??? Are you born with a silver spoon or do you have some really generous sponsors ... don't think Star is one of them though

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg .. what a coincidence .. i'm about to receive my new pink dell labtop today!! well, not xps but still ..*excited*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooo.. your 'baby' bought it for you? :P Who is this baby??

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! A Pink XPS. Looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nicole, glad you are excited on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi there
    You should be using an Apple instead of the 4 letter notebook. I always imagined you to be a Mac user with all your creativity and appeal. Anyway, love your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  27. hehehe ah yes the beauty of the dell xps. Yours is so pink!! i didn't know they had one.. but i'm happy with the black, sleek baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. that's not pink la dumbo.
    it's red

    ReplyDelete