Estee Lauder Crescent White Range Review

Since getting to know several beauty blogger friends, I started trying out new beauty products more often. Recently I was asked to try out the new Estee Lauder Crescent White Range so here's my review of it.




It came in three products to the three steps in daily facial ritual.

I came back from a long day at work so my skin was super fatigue and dull. I decided to try the products to see the difference it can make on my skin.

All the photos below are without photo edit and filter. Straight from the phone.

Step 1: 


I started off with the Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening Moisture Treatment Lotion, which acts as a toner after cleansing your face. So usually I also double it as a refresher during the day because it can revitalise yoiur skin with a surge of hydration and at the same time corrects the look of dark spots.







Pour and do a quick swipe to spread it evenly and then start patting your face lightly to let it get absorbed. I don't like to use cotton pads for my toner because I feel that more moisture goes onto my face when I apply direct. I love the smell of the toner too, so refreshing.

Step 2:

Here I use the Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening Spot Correcting Essence after the toner. This high performance essence helps even skin tone and significantly reduces the look of dark spots. The secret lies in the Japan Quasi-Drug whitening and anti-inflammatory formula. 



Then spread it from middle of the face and gently swipe upward towards your ears. This is the correct way to apply essence and moisturiser onto your face.




Spread evenly on your forehead too, swipe upward from forehead and then swipe alongside toward the side of your face.

Step 3:



Take the Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening Moisture Creme, take a generous dollop with your finger, and tap five spots onto your face. This helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier and correct the look of dark spots and prevent new ones. The result is a more supple and translucent, even-toned and bright skin.







Again same method with applying the essence, the slight pull to the side of your face will help tighten your skin. See it as a face lift exercise.






And done. Voilà!





What do you think? Do you see the brightening effect?  It instantly gave a radiant effect to my skin right? And I  LOVE the smell. It's not oily and very easy to apply on.

If you go back to the first photo of my face, you will see how dull my skin looked. In this photo, it looked like I just freshen up in the morning and am about to head out. Quite surprised with the effect. Very impressed with it.


Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening Moisture Treatment Lotion (RM190)
Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening Spot Correcting Essence (RM380)
Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening Moisture Creme (RM365)

Try it.
Redeem a sample of Estee Lauder Full Cycle Brightening Spot Correcting Essence here.

Share:

1 kissed Nicole

  1. I love theway you seem so natural yourself =)
    keep going =D

    ReplyDelete