RM1000 Serum! Say WHAT?? | GenOptics by SK-II

It's been a while since I felt creativity flowed through my veins that made me stayed up late into the night working my brain juice learning something new.

It's completely exciting. 

I did a beauty vlog, first time in many years, on my newly revamped Youtube channel. Subscribe. Like. And Share.

In this post, or video, I'm talking about the GenOptics serums by SK-II, a super luxury beauty skincare product that's a cult favourite. Watch for my review on a RM1000 serum! 



Sk-II with Yuna (GenOptics launch)

Sk-II with Yuna (GenOptics launch)

Sk-II with Yuna (GenOptics launch)


~ PRICE ~
SK-II GenOptics Spot Essence 30ml     RM470
SK-II GenOptics Spot Essence 50ml     RM685
SK-II GenOptics Spot Essence 75ml     RM920  (RM1037 on Sephora)

SK-II GenOptics Aura Essence 30ml    RM555
SK-II GenOptics Aura Essence 50ml    RM790

Available at all SK-II counters in Malaysia.


Speaking of which, totally unrelated to the topic, I had the pleasure of hearing Yuna sang her Usher collaboration song "Crush" live before the music video went live on Youtube. It was during a SK-II event and it's the second time I've heard her sang live. She had such a soulful voice. And so tall, and so skinny, and trendy! I was on the look out when her "Crush" music video finally made its debut, and her studio recorded voice (with all those fancy LA recording studio equipment) was even more beautiful. I lost count on how many times I've hit the replay on Spotify. 

Sk-II with Yuna (GenOptics launch)

Sk-II with Yuna (GenOptics launch)

She makes Malaysians proud AF. 

Sk-II with Yuna (GenOptics launch)

xoxo, Nicole. 



Share:

0 kissed Nicole